Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Healthy Holiday Traditions

Can you believe that it's almost Christmas? I
haven't even begun to shop or write cards or
anything. And Hanukkah is just a few days away.
We celebrate both, bringing together the best of
my husband's family traditions and mine. It's
lots of fun.

I have always loved baking for the Holidays. I
have lots of favorite recipes for cookies,
cranberry bread and yummy pies. Since I no longer
eat sugar, flour, butter and all the ingredients
of my old favorite recipes, I had to develop new
ones.

The new recipes taste as good or BETTER than my
old favorites. And when I eat these new foods, I
feel great! I no longer feel bloated and like I
need a nap after eating my favorite Christmas
cookies and pies.

http://www.drritamarie.com/WinterHolidays

Since I've been married to Scott, I've learned
to make Hanukkah foods, too, like Latkes with
homemade applesauce and dairy free sour cream.

I've been working on putting all of these recipes
together and finally have them ready in the form
of a book. By the time I finished putting in all
the recipes and tips for creating low stress
holiday celebrations, the book ended up being over
160 pages!

http://www.drritamarie.com/WinterHolidays

I've put together a couple of very special
packages that include my new book, "Healthy
Holiday Traditions: Nourishing Recipes for
Christmas, Hanukkah and New Year's
Celebrations”and I'm ready to share them with
you!

So go on over to

http://www.drritamarie.com/WinterHolidays

and reserve your copy. The book is in e-book
format, so you can download it instantly. I'm
working on getting a printed version available
too, and those who purchase the e-book during the
next couple of weeks will be offered the print
book at for a nominal upgrade fee.

I'm so excited about this.

I've added some juicy new bonuses, for a limited
time only, and a very special "Deluxe Holiday
Toolkit". When you order the e-book, one of the
bonuses you'll receive is access to an online
video of me making some of the recipes.



Here's a comment from someone who watched the
Holiday Video when I offered it with the
Thanksgiving Feast book:

I just watched the Holiday recipe video...OMG, it
was WONDERFUL!!!! And so helpful! I bought the
e-book, but it makes such a difference to actually
see you putting the elements together!!! THANK YOU
SO MUCH FOR CREATING THIS VIDEO!!!!

I made several of the recipes at last weekend's
potluck and they were a big hit. I can't wait to
hear your comments!

http://www.drritamarie.com/WinterHolidays

I wish you a very healthy, happy and stress-free
holiday season. Make some good food, connect with
those you love and above all, give thanks for all
your blessings

Love, Health and Gratitude,

Dr. Ritamarie

No comments: